Check out our full list of articles here.
Also check out our podcast!
This blog is made possible by Fairhaven Wealth, Sonnie's financial planning and advice services business. Articles from this blog that reflect Fairhaven Wealth's ethos include:
- The value of independence
- How financial advisers can add value to their clients - "Adviser's alpha"
- Wealth, defined broadly
- Wealth distribution schemes masquerading as financial advice
- Financial advisers can help you battle your worst enemy. Yourself.
- Fees are important. I'm in the process of saving some clients over $5,000 per year
- "Fees never sleep." - Warren Buffett's bet.
- Biases that keep you from saving money
- Can you "afford" it? The importance of budgeting and setting priorities
- When you spend money or use your time, you make trade offs. Hopefully the trade offs you make reflect your priorities
- Investment managers and the paradox of skill
- Picking stocks should be the least exciting part of an investment plan
- First steps to financial well-being
- Getting rich slowly - building a solid foundation for long term wealth
- The perils of sudden wealth
- How to lose wealth (or: How do you turn a large fortune into a small fortune?)